Friday, August 31, 2007

Testing, testing...Hah!

The poor regenerating Zen, she's being tested.

Dinner with Mom last night (not so bad, she's on best behavior since we're going on vacation in two weeks)

No running water in the house this morning. Obbie says to me last night (At Midnight, mind you, "Hey. There's no water. Guess the pump is out") Ya think? I didn't say anything. I figured I'd just handle it today.

I must be making progress.

My head hasn't exploded yet.




And thanks to everyone who emailed me birthday wishes. Thanks guys, I love you all.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com