Friday, June 01, 2007

SO Bad

I had every intention of starting that daily blogging thing again. However, real life intervened, and I've not gotten around to it. I've got a major case of the blahs.

Actually, I want to spend large blocks of time running around saying WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!!

And what do I have to do to move from being a 'Crafter' to being an 'Artist'

I still don't get Bjork. WTF is up with the howling and squealing?

Thatsall folks.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com