Monday, June 11, 2007

Not The Happiest of Campers

Don't ask me why. It's a four day work week, ending with a trip to the shore, for what hopefully will be a VERY successful craft show, intertwined with a fair amount of debauchery.

But I'm not happy. There are issues with 'w', and I don't mean the Commander in Chimp. Just stuff that goes again my calm demeanor. There are money issues, but thats a constant, so they aren't really the problem. (Ha, I did clean out my purse on Sunday and came away with ELEVEN DOLLARS in quarters, five dollars in gold dollars, and a shitload of uncounted nickles, dimes and pennies) That was cool.

I'm just basically out of sorts, I guess. But in my gut, I have a feeling something uncool is simmering on the horizon. I don't like it one bit.

Aren't I just a ball of fun?!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com