Friday, May 18, 2007

Oh It's Friday, Thank God.

Yesterday I stepped on Pete the Cat first thing out of bed. His yowl of pain scared me so I knocked the remote off the beside table and all the batteries flew out of it.

Should have been the first sign of the bad day to come. Work was awful, traffic was awful, I put forty bucks worth of gas in the car AND DIDN'T FILL IT UP.

It took two shots of blueberry Stoli to take the edge off last night. It could have been more, but drunk twice in the same work week isn't good.

Tomorrow is an outdoor craft show, and it's supposed to be chilly and rainy.

Hurrah.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com