Thursday, May 03, 2007

Bye, Bye

Today I sent the old Volvo away.

It's only been sitting in my side yard since 2003. I guess it was time.

I know, I know. But geez. It was my very first Volvo! The original Bleu (to those who 'know') It was rusted, didn't run, DOA, but I still felt a little sad as the rollback turned out of my driveway with Old Bleu on it's back. Going to the junkyard to make her a little steel cube. But she did have 375,000 miles on her. No shame there.

Dammit, I loved that car.

Now a green '97 GLT850 Volvo has wandered into my world. It's a little more expensive than I like, but Hmmm.....

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com