Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring

Is it spring yet?

I don't know about you, but I'm ready.

I placed a substantial seed order today, and I included (again) some blueberry bushes. Again, because the last ones I had didn't 'take', but I was growing them in pots. I don't belive, no matter what the seed catalogue tells you, that blueberries like to be potted. So this time, I'll just plant them along the fence. Maybe they want to be wild and free range. Running wildly among my fenceline, their little branches going where they want and when they want. Yeah. Thats it.

Heh. Free range blueberries. Funny.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com