Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Projects Smojects

Its that time of the year where I have great ambitions for doing FABULOUS things for the holidays. Oh, cookies and candies, and happy, happy decorations, and hand made beeeutiful gifts. I have books and beads and pretty much all the supplies to do said projects. Except for one.

Motivation.


Today is Wednesday. I was starting the Christmas Cookie & Candy EXTRAVAGANZA this week. Alas, both nights, after dinner, Obbie and I pass out on the couch.

I wish I knew why.

Work is busy, but not so busy that I should be drained at the end of the day.

I'm walking 2 miles in the morning (in the house with a Leslie Sansome workout DVD, it's better with the sound off, she's annoying after awhile, and way cheaper than buying a treadmill) but thats to boost ones energy, not sap it.

I take my vitamins, I'm eating right (mostly) and getting my 6 glasses of water every day.

But still I nap. It's starting to piss me off. I hate to think I'm going to have to stop at the coffee shop on the way HOME from work every night for some evening caffeine. It's a documented fact I shouldn't drink coffee past 5:00 pm. But maybe I'll give it a whirl. At least until I get all of these projects out of the way.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com