Saturday, December 30, 2006

Out wit de old, In wit de....

HONK!!

Poor Obbie seems afflicted with the crud. The crud that half the world seems to have. And I'm trying mightily to keep it away from me.

But with the sneezing, and the blowing and the honking, and the whole miasma of germs he's dragging around with him, I fear I won't be long for the un-crudded world.

But, dammit, I'm going to fight the good fight.

I'm off work until Tuesday, and I'll be DAMNED if I'm going to spend any of my precious away from work time SICK. Nossir. Not gunna do it.

Halls Defense anyone? They're lovely, being Harvest Cherry flavored Vitamin C, Echinacea & Zinc and all. If that dosen't tickle your fancy, how about some Pink Grapefruit flavored Airborne? Now theres some weird shit for ya. Comes in a box, like tablets. Oh they're tablets all right...big honking quarter inch thick, half dollar sized tablets of effervescent joy. I thought one eats them. Uh, no, sorry. If you'd eat them the top of your head would explode. So one dissolve them and drink the juice. Yay.

Speaking of exploding heads, Obbie is up now. The quote du jour...."If I had a shotgun, I'd blow off the top of my head. I feel like shit." And good morning to you, dear.

I'll be off now, to go to the store for orange juice and ginger ale, and to help him spread his crud to the unsuspecting public. (Sorry Lisa, I didn't know he was this sick...)

Oh and I see they've hung Saddam Hussein. Hm. I'm not sure where to go with that. But I think Iraq will be a different place now. Whether a better place or worse place, I'm not sure.


HAPPY NEW YEAR (HONK) BE SAFE AND DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com