Tuesday, December 05, 2006

EMBARQ You SUCQ

Sprint phone company is now called Embarq. It's a stupid name if you ask me. I have little tolerance for cutesy spelling of any form. (Using Z instead of S makes me nearly blind with rage) It's just one of those things.

I generally pay my phone bill online (when I pay my phone bill at all) and in the past, with Sprint, it hasn't been too difficult.

Since Embarq is now Sprint, it's been a non stop pain in my fucking ass.

First off, when Embarq took over, they changed the website completely, and none of the accounts transferred over. I had to create a new account. Which took about three days to complete. IF it actually took, that is. Now I can never get logged on properly. Login-Phone number, billing zip code, user name, password. La, la, la. Please enter last four digits of SS number for verification. Please enter mother's maiden name. La, la, la. Sorry. That account dosen't exisit in our database. Please try again. And you bump all the way back to the beginning. Try it with another user name (lower case this time) thru the process, lalalalalalalala....Sorry, that account number has been used, please try again. So I use the 'contact' link and email the pinheads asking for my password. In a couple HOURS I get this email back:

"thank you for contacting EMBARQ.We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but for security reasons we must be very careful we must be very careful about giving our sensitive information online without the proper verification first. For verification purposes, may I please have the last 4 digits of your social security number?Thank you and have a great day.-Syndra G."

Which I gave them already, but I respond to the email, and immediately get this response:

This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently: EMBARQ_Password_Reset@orcxpap013.corporate.connextions .net
Technical details of permanent failure:PERM_FAILURE: DNS Error: Domain name not found

You have got to be kidding me! How the hell am I supposed to pay the goddamn bill online? Who fucking knows, I phoned it in. Dumbasses. And they want me to subscribe to 'High Speed Internet' with them (sorry, service not available at this time.....)

So they suck. Or the way they spell it, Sucq.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com