Friday, December 22, 2006

Because all the cool kids are doing it

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Yeehaw! Half day of work today!

2. How much cash do you have on you? A coupla bucks and a shitload of change in my purse.
3. What's a word that rhymes with DOOR? Snore. (Which I don't, thanks Obbie)
4. Favorite planet? Um... Saturn. I dig the rings. Jupiter is a close second because of the colors.
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone? Stevil.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone? "No Rain" from Blind Melon.
7. What shirt are you wearing? Red turtleneck and a black & white sweater.
8. Do you label yourself? Label? Like how? Fat Amy who makes jewelry.
9. Name the brand of the shoes you're currently wearing: The cool black Ropers.
10. Bright or Dark Room? Dark, save electricity.
11. Why is there always a missing question? Really? Hadn't noticed
12. What does your watch look like? No watch. Too lazy to find it to get a new battery.
13. What were you doing at midnight last night? Sleeping.
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell phone say? "Where are you?"
15. Where is your nearest 7-11? Harrisburg.
16. What's a word that you say a lot? Fuck.
17. Who told you he/she loved you last? Obbie before he left for work.
18. Last furry thing you touched? Barney. I kissed him goodbye on the head.
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days? Ibuprophen. 2 daily.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed? I have an old throwaway camera that needs done....when I can find it.
21. Favorite age you have been so far? 41 was okay. I keep expecting them to get better.
22. Your worst enemy? Myself.
23. What is your current desktop picture? Pete Cat in the blankets on the couch.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone? "Talledega Nights is really funny."
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly, what would it be? Money, duh.
26. Do you like someone? Like them? But of course.
27. The last song you listened to? I don't recall.
28. What time of day were you born? 3:25pm.
29. What's your favorite number? 8
30.Where did you live in 1987? In a crappy apartment in Lemoyne, PA.
31. Are you jealous of anyone? A little bit, of some very talented jewelrymakers.
32. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably not.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? Rehoboth Beach, Delaware. Mom and I were coming back from the coffee shop and a woman on roller blades stopped in the street and said, "OH MY GOD, SOMEONE JUST FLEW A PLANE INTO THE WORLD TRADE CENTER!" we rushed back to the hotel room and watched it all unfold. Kinda makes me queasy to think about that day.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money? Get someone to help.
35. Do you consider yourself kind? Yes, but not as kind as I should be sometimes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be? I don't know, which is why I don't have one.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be? Spanish
38. Would youmove for the person you loved? Yes, If it wasn't too far from my Mom, and if I had a job when I moved there.
39. Are you touchy-feely? Not so much.
40. What's your life motto? Fuck 'em if they can't take a joke.
41. Name three things you have on you at all times: A crystal in my right side pocket, my cell phone, and a black pen.
42. What's your favorite town/city? Theres more than one.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A gift card from Bath & Body.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it? My landlady, last month.
45. Can you change the oil on a car? I can, but why bother when you can pay the man to do it?
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her? I have not a clue.
47. How far back do you know your ancestry? On Mom's side, there were pioneers. On Dad's side, his great grands came over from Ireland to work in the potteries in the Midwest.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy? REALLY fancy? Last NYE for a spiffy NYE party for Obbie's clients. I wore purple suede pants, black boots, and I don't know what kind of sweater.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now? Something always hurts on my body. My knee and today my sinus.
50. Have you ever been burned by love? Who hasn't?
51. Do you have a crush on any bloggers? I love all my bloggy friends.
52. Where would you like to live? At the beach, near mountains.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com