Friday, November 17, 2006

The Return of Randumb!

Maybe not so permanent, but it's back, at least for this week.

Black Friday: It's shopping, people. Get over it. All the plotting and planning that goes into a Black Friday shopping outing is INSANE.


PS3 - What the fuck is wrong with you people? Camping out?! IN NOVEMBER?!! For a GAME BOX?
And the local news, devoting a whole chunk of time every morning and every evening to these nitwits. "Uh, yeah, I'm going to buy one and put it on eBay. I'll get a bunch of money...." You and the rest of the nimrods that waited in line, slick. I just checked eBay, and right now there are approximately 9042 entries for PS3. NINE THOUSAND FORTY TWO. And the one at the top of the list, ending in one minute has 32 bids, and is coming in at $3,000 bucks. (and fifty dollars shipping)
Insanity. Poor old TMX Elmo only has 5875. Speaking of TMX Elmo, I am highly amused to note that many of the ones on eBay are marked "English Version" Wah? English? Of course, my first thought was, "Pip pip and cheerio old chap" but the reasonable side of my brain took over. English speaking, silly! I am just surprised because I wouldn't have thunk Elmo would speak anything else. Typical, sheltered white girl, huh? No, notso much. I just wouldn't have thought that. I wonder what the other languages are. TME Swahili? TME French? Mandarian? Portuguese? (Yes I know, it's Spanish!) Hey, these are the things that keep me up at night.

Speaking of being up at night, Obbie told me this morning that I was really chatty last night. "AWL, thats how you spell it, AWL!" and then "John blew it up. He blew it alll up" I haven't a clue what I was talking about.


After the spanking the Dems gave the Repubs in the elections, I suppose for the next several years, anything that goes awry is the Democrats fault. I smirked to myself to see gas prices inch up a nickle since the elections. THOSE DAMN DEMOCRATS. And don't forget "THAT CRAZY BITCH NANCY PELOSI!" Ah yeah. Democrats will have to change their emblem from a donkey to a goat....a scapegoat that is.

Short, sweet and randumb. Check ya later.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com