Wednesday, October 04, 2006

If you think you've lost your mind, have you?

I'm just asking. I don't think I've lost my mind, but there are days I wonder. And how, exactly, does it feel to lose your mind? What causes that 'click' moment when nothing else matters? Don't become worried, I'm not going to go shooting anyone or anything, these are the questions I ponder while sitting in traffic.

Today I ordered a pound of copper rings, and a half pound of aluminum rings from the chain maille people. I think there are approximately six thousand rings per pound. (And they're made from 18 gauge wire. Thats alotta rings) A sane person might not do that without some sort of plan. I think I have one, but I can't be too sure.

I also ordered an absurd amount of beads. Just some for a couple projects, really, but upon inspecting the order, it seems rather large.

An insane person would look at those two orders, then insist on going to the bead show in Reading this weekend. I'm insisting we NOT go.


That proves it. I'm sane. Just broke from ordering rings and beads.

Freakin' nut.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com