Thursday, October 12, 2006

Backward? NOT


Ha. Dig this. I read it in a political newsletter I get in my email:


Four of the hospitals caring for the girls wounded in the Amish school shooting last week are waiving all charges for their past and continuing medical treatment...Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Lancaster General, Reading Hospital and Medical Center and Christiana Care Heal System all have announced forgiveness of charges...Amish families do not carry commercial insurance nor do they accept Medicaid or Medicare coverage...donations from around the nation and other countries now total about $300,000 in addition to a half-million dollar contribution from Capital Blue Cross...the Amish leaders directing the fund have determined that part of the donations would go to the widow and three small children of the killer...Amen...

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com