Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Next Day

Sometimes I wonder why I even have comments on here at all. Jeez.

Anyway, Barney is feeling better, since he was standing on me at 4:50 this AM for breakfast. He dosen't look all yucky either.

I taught myself another chain maille pattern last night. I need to order more rings, so I can whip some bracelets out before the alleged big show next month. Just a couple pieces would be impressive.

Nothing much else going on right now. The landlady and her nephew were out here last night. They're getting estimates on painting and porch repair. She's somewhat dismayed at the price. It would have been much cheaper had they taken care of it years ago, but hey, what do I know? (That is starting to be my battle cry, "But hey what do I know?" It works for me and annoys others)

And now, it's back to the grind.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com