Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Oh So Sorry..

Not a whole lot going on thats even worth mentioning. Work, home, bed. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Bor-ring!

Obbie thinks he's off this weekend, and we're trying to figure out what to do. We must do SOMETHING. Earlier in the summer a friend invited us for a weekend. I haven't had a chance to talk to her since.

Oh.


I did win a free facial and makeover from the Mary Kay lady I saw on Saturday. Actually, it's a thinly disguised ploy to sell her some beadwork. Or at least some beading classes. We'll see. I haven't returned any of her chirpy happy phone calls. She can't wait to get her paws on my grubby little pores. Aaaah! Foundation! Blush!! Eye liner!! Begone with you...

I don't play with that shit.

Anyway...

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com