Saturday, July 22, 2006

What a Sty...Or This is Where I Blog From

Since I got my laptop, I've set it up on the edge of the dining room table, near the phone jack, since we are still in the dark ages of dial up here. I set up the scanner and the camera for eBaying stuff.

The dining room as long been the dump zone in the house. It's near the front door, and it is, or was a wide open space. It's reaching epic proportions now. Take a look:




The dish drainer at the top of the picture is from a box of stuff from Obbie's moms house. It's brand new. Sooner or later, it'll go ten more feet into the kitchen. The bottle of non blue Windex was out in the car. It made it as far as the dining room table. Soon it too will make the trek into the kitchen. The other stuff just is there. It'll be moved soon. Thanksgiving is several months away, and I don't want to do what I did last year. Get a big box and fill it with junk.

More pictures tomorrow! I'm in a picture blog mood.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com