Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Light on the Posting

Sorry for the lack of 'wisdom'. I have so little in the first place, and barely any to spare this week.
Obbie is working at night, so I'm up to my own devices (uh, big fun, reading and napping on the couch)

Last week I saw a show called "Dead Like Me". It's on Sci Fi. GOOD STUFF!! There were two episodes on last night, so I was in hog heaven. A young girl gets killed, but is brought back as a grim reaper. Interesting premise, and the results are pretty funny. There are places where it's kind of heavy, self reflection on her past life, and visiting her home (and family) but overall it's pretty good.
I haven't checked Netflix to see if there are any on DVD.

And that, my friends, is all I have. We're hoping to go camping this weekend, so maybe that'll bring some good stories. In the meantime, I'm sure I'll come up with something for Randumb. If not, I'll just put cat pictures up. What can I say?

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com