Sunday, July 09, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Today is being spent like big fat lazy people (which we are, really) Obbie came down from bed, had coffee, toast, and the morning paper, and went back to bed. He worked 6:30 to 6:30 both Friday and Saturday, so he's deserving of being in bed right now.

I'm just putzing around. Surfing here and there, reading blogs I haven't read in a long, long time. Cooking some 'foundations' for meals next week (baked brown rice, since I'm an idiot savant that can cook lots of good food for many people, but haven't grasped the concept of perfect rice) I pitted the sweet cherries we got at the farmers market. Later I'll make a simple cherry crisp for dessert tonight. In a little while, I'll migrate into the living room to work on more jewelry. No stress, no hassle, nothing I HAVE TO DO RIGHT THIS MINUTE. I like it. A recharging sort of day.

Ahhh....

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com