Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Happy Forf of July!

After a semi-excrutiating day at the mines yesterday, I'm home, home, home today. I'm not sure what to do with myself. Obbie is suffering from his allergies, and is less than pleasant. I do have jewelry to make for the alleged upcoming art show on Saturday. (I say alleged since we found out on Saturday that last week's deluge pretty much wiped out the day use area at the State Park where the art show is being held. There are some doubts whether the show will go on.) A new bead store opened down in Chambersburg, but I don't know if they're open today, and even though it's not that far, I'd rather not waste a morning to go and just be able to look thru the windows. Thats just mean to a bead whore such as myself.

So for now, I'll read the paper, maybe later, go get some coffee at Dinky Dognuts, and putz around the Ranch. Of course, it's raining again, so that may negate outside activities. It is early yet, so one never knows.

The rain has brought toadstools to my front yard. I'm watching the progress of one very large one. He was quite tiny about 3 days ago, but is now reaching saucer size. I didn't think to take pictures of him, so the progression is lost on the world. Oh the trauma!

And that, my friends, is all I have for today. Unless of course, I become inspired later, but don't count on that.

Have a great SAFE Fourth!!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com