Thursday, July 06, 2006

Because I Have To Talk To Everyone....

In the coffee shop this morning, I was speaking with a woman. Here's the rest of the story:

Her: "oh! This coffee is HOT this morning"


Me: "Here ya go" (passing her one of those coffee jackets) "Just another thing I wish I'd invented. Like those little plastic things in take out pizza, to keep the lid from squishing the pie.

Her: "or Post Its!"

Me: "Yeah, Post Its. Davy Jones mom invented those, no wait, she invented White Out."

Her: "Really? I didn't know that."

Me: "There you go, a little useless trivia to start your day, as we go off to work for the Man."


Her: "Hah, working for the man, thats funny."

Me: "I stole it from the commerical where the business suit guy is going on and on, and his assistant says, But you ARE the man"

Her: "Thats pretty funny. And I'm a priest, so it's ever better. I'm going to use that."


Me: Laughing hysterically, almost running to my car. "Have a great day!"

And I laughed all the way to work.

I can't make this stuff up.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com