Thursday, June 01, 2006

More Strawberries!

Sorry. I just have to talk about them one more day.

I was bumbling around in the kitchen this morning feeding the cats (5:10 am) and I spied my 'Farmer Journal Cookbook' the canning & preserving edition.

Uh oh.

Hmm...Strawberry jam? Lets see what it takes....6 cups crushed berries, sugar, pectin, lemon juice. Boil and ladle into hot sterilized jars...hmmm....that wouldn't take long, would it?


Dammit. Thats how these things start.


Stay tuned.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com