Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Maid Marion

At least I got some of the grass cut yesterday. Of course that'll need to be finished tonight.

The house is trashed. Every room in this place needs some kind of work done.

The fridge needs cleaned. Dishes need done. Floor needs mopped. The bathroom needs scrubbed. The living room floor needs mopped, vacuumed and red up. The dining room and bedroom needs mopped and vacuumed too. The pine tree has been dripping sap on my car for a week, and I need to wash that. Then theres the laundry....

Jesus. I feel like a maid.

And where DID those three days off go?




  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com