Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Blech

Wow. The computers are slow here today. Big Brother must be checking up on us today. Look! See!! It's lunchtime!

Yesterday was awful. No, not awful, just tiring. Sometimes three day weekends really aren't worth it. I am disappointed that the craft show didn't go well, but thats life. There are a couple more before the end of the summer, and I'll have plenty of chances to have a good show. Obbie said we needed to be at a venue where people show up. The last three we've been in haven't been very well attended. At least they're all paid for in advance, so the money is already out of my pocket. It's like I hardly miss it. Yeeeah. Thats it.


Anyway, I was exhausted last night when I got home. I just flopped on the couch, then Obbie came home and flopped beside me. We did summon the energy to call for a pizza, watched Roadshow and called it a night.

I got a chain maille bracelet kit, and started to try and figure that out. Heh. Sometimes I need to see something made in front of me, not written instructions. This is a really cool thing, and I'd dearly love to 'get it' so I can add chain to my repertoire. Some of the weaves are awesome. But at this point I'm struggling with a very basic chain, and I'm seriously annoyed. I wrote the woman who designs the kits and asked her to help out a poor, dumb, instructionally challenged child. Hopefully she'll take pity on me and walk me thru it with baby steps. Sometimes I'm such a dumbass.

The two boy cats are spraying everywhere. I've purchased Fabreze in a five gallon drum, and have been cleaning furiously to try and keep the cat funk down. They're going to the vet next week (when I have ca$h again) and getting their little 'nads taken care of. No more territorial pzzzing, dammit! Gah, I hate that!!

I threw a big fit this morning in Obbie's general direction. I went for a razor and there were none. I just bought a multi-pack (girly razors, just for me) back in February, and there were none there at all. So he got the full raft of shit for that. I just find it incredibly rude for a person to not ask, and just to help themselves, and then not even tell me when the pack is empty. Thats the kind of shit that just makes me WILD. If he would have asked, I would have had no problem. Sure, help yourself, but replace them. No big. But to not even ask, nor replace the pack is ignorant. Ahh..deep breath. I'm done with THAT.

And thats all to report. Nothing subversive, no big secrets being given out, no wild stories to tell. Just more of the same, daily thing.


"I'm going to rent myself a house
In the shade of the freeway
I'm going to pack my lunch in the morning
And go to work each day
And when the evening rolls around
I'll go on home and lay my body down
And when the morning light comes streaming in
I'll get up and do it again
Amen
Say it again
Amen"

Amen, Jackson Browne. Sigh.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com