Monday, May 15, 2006

And Back Again To Monday

That was fast, wasn't it?

Saturday was fine. Moms came up and we did the usual Mother's Day thing. Greenhouses, lunch, shopping. Obbie came along and had a good time. Nothing heinous to report there.

Obbie spent Friday cleaning out his mother's house (Trip number 3 I think) and brought home a truckload of treasures. We spent the better part of yesterday poring over the stuff he unloaded from his truck. Some trash worthy, some flea worthy, and some ebayable. Maybe between our combined 'stuff' we can unload a bunch of it and pay for the vacation without dipping into the alleged bill money. HA!!

The power went out briefly overnight, so I awoke to the aquarium choking and the alarm clock blinking 12:50. Damn shame that I still have no watch to actually know what time it is without having to come downstairs and check the TV. Modern problems...

I'm calling today for an appointment to get the boys neutered. (No, not Obbie!) Maxx and Barney are making their 'boyness' known, and I'm already sick of a mildly stinky house. It's only been about a week, but it's a week too long. In the past I've used our local spay/neuter group, so I've called them again. The paperwork is here, and all I need to do is call. Then comes the huge fun of getting them crated/boxed for the ride, but I'll deal with that when the time comes. Small price to pay, really.

And thats about all from the Groundhog Ranch. Very little beading was accomplished over the weekend, so that means (as usual) I have to switch up to panic mode and bead like a maniac this week. Thats okay, I suppose, I'm used to crisis motivation.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com