Sunday, March 05, 2006

Whotta Crank!

I resemble that remark! Yep. I'm nearly done with what I'm going to do. The bathroom is scrubbed and cleaner than it's been for a long, long time. (Why yes, on my knees with bleach. Big fun!) The stairs and landings are scrubbed as well. Lots of stuff has been put away in the office. 3 loads of wash done. Vacuuming done. (mostly) recyclables taken out (I left my bucket in the recycle bin and spent an hour looking for the damn thing) And now I'm grody and tired. I think the next thing is a shower for me. Ahhhh........

Oh, and Thanks to MamaKBear for the tip on the removal of the navbar. Mwah!!



  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com