Friday, March 03, 2006

Update


Oh ferchrissakes, I should be ashamed of myself.

Not only are there twenty bazillion listings under Free blogger templates on google, there are about 18 million tutorials for tweaking your very own blogger template.

DUH.


So now I feel dumb. Never mind, but if you want to give me some hints thats good too.

MamaKBear-I went to the place you suggested and haven't found quite what I'm looking for. That is bookmarked though.

I'll have a better go of it tomorrow.



  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com