Tuesday, March 07, 2006

It's Always Christmas Morning at My House

This is a part of what goes on before I have coffee. Sound effects include hissing and meowing. Ignore the awful floor, it's only been down since the 70's. Plenty of life left in that linoleum.


Image hosting by Photobucket

Thats Grace, at the top, always dressed to the nines. Barney on the right, and Max the Manx and his big mouth. ("HEY HEY HEY I'M HONGRY FEED ME NOW HEY HEY HEY") Madness I tell ya. Just madness. Pete and John the Doe are sitting on the table, you can't see them in the pic.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com