Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Blank

I'm drawing a blank lately, peeps. I'm not sure why, but I'm not reading blogs like I used to, nor am I inclined to write much here. I don't know what the problem is.

I have been lugging around this feeling of impending doom. Thats quite unnerving. Especially in light of the fact that Spring, even though it's one of favorite times of the year, hasn't been bery, bery good for me, historically. Things have occured in the past that cause me to tread lightly. Nothing rotten has crossed my path yet, and May is a long way away. Thats generally the end of the bad run o'luck. And of course, tomorrow, being the Ides of March.

But anyway. I'm just letting y'all know I'm not dead or have quit. Just not inclined right now, and I don't believe in filling the empty spaces with tests or dumb stuff. (Dumber than the regular blog that is) Oh and work has gotten rather interesting of late too. I'm not at liberty to say right now, but at a later date, I'll fill youse all in.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com