Saturday, March 25, 2006

Bead O Rama


The bead show was great. Far too much stuff to buy. I spent over my limit, of course, but not by much. Got lots of niiiice things, and the surplus could (In theory) get sold on eBay.

Joe seemed to have fun. He's doing the math on the running of a bead show, too. Doing a head count and multplying times 4 or 5, which was the entrance fee. He was also interested in how people spent money. Sure, some buy one or two strands, or whatever, then they're done. Others go hog flaming wild, and spend TONS.

I promise to be a better blogger this week. This new 'position' at work weighs heavily right now.

Off to play with the beads.



  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com