Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And In Other News

There has been increased grumblings at the place of employ about 'INTERNET ABUSE'. Alas, since most blogging is drafted at home and saved to publish later or over my lunch hour, this isn't going to change my blogging habits. The reading of said blogs is a different story. However, since they pay my rent and keep the gang in Friskies, we'll have to go along with policy. Stay tuned though.
And we may be getting cable internet at the house. NOW we're talking!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com