Monday, February 27, 2006

OH! Retail Therapy

I spent money like it was water all weekend (how do you spend water?) Of course, if you go to LUSH, you spend money. It's a given. Plus they have these great freebies in store. Spend forty bucks and pick ten things off the freebie shelf. TEN! OMG. So now we have bath bombs and funny soaps we never would have actually spent money on.

A short (!) stop at Value City on the way back netted me a pair of very snazzy PURPLE suede Hush Puppies. Oh they're just wonderful. And best of all, the tag said 'originally 60.00', marked down to 29.99, then 80% off that. Yeeaahh....Of course I don't need more shoes, but come on! 6 bucks for a pair of Hush Puppies? Please. My mother would have beaten me if I wouldn't have bought them.

And two new bras on Saturday. They actually fit right too. THAT, my friends, is a miracle.

Life IS good.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com