Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread



YUMMY!! No wrestling with the can opener, no draining tuna juice down the sink and running hot water to get the smell to go away. Just rip open the pouch and dump it into your salad. I LOVE IT.

However, I'm rather confused with the directions:

1. Tear open pouch.

2. Pour out tuna.
3. Discard pouch.

4. No draining necessary.

Now tell me what kind of fucking morons are out there in the world that NEED pouch tuna directions?

If you don't know how to extricate your tuna from the pouch, then you need a lot more than 4 easy directions.

Just spare me.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com