Friday, January 27, 2006

Tagged

So the Fab Kid from Everyday Life tagged me with this little ditty. 5 guilty pleasures.

1. Tractor pulls. Love 'em. I love, love, LOVE big, shiny, loud tractors. Love 'em. (I attended the World series of tractor pulling in Fort Wayne, Indiana a couple years ago. Big fun. More tractors and Carhardtts in one place than I'd ever seen in my life. Great fun, but goddddam it was cold!)

2. Eating whipped cream right out of the can.

3. Shoes. I don't want to speculate on the numbers here, but I have quite a variety of shoes. And cowboy boots. I did stop buying them weekly though, for it's kind of crowded in the shoe section at the Groundhog Ranch. However....

4. Mayonnaise toast. I haven't had any for a good long time. But I really used to like a couple pieces of good old mayo toast. NOT Miracle Whip!! MAYO. Kind of skeeves me now that I think about it. But if I was confronted with a piece, I wouldn't say no.

5. Driving fast. The wagon isn't the sleekest car in the world, (which is why Volvo people refer to them as "Bricks") but the old girl can get it on when I ask her to.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com