Friday, January 06, 2006

NO!

Oh ferchristssakes be patient! I haven't make the cake yet. I'll tell you when I do. I promise.

Probably this weekend sometime.

In an unforeseen burst of energy (or something like that) I started to bead a belt buckle. It's heart shaped, just in time for Valentines Day, and I'm already calling it The Queen of the Rodeo. When thats done I'll post it over at the Beady Blog. It's shore gonna be spark'ly.

The Pennsylvania Farm show starts on Saturday. Gotta love the Farm Show. Animals, food, tractors (I love me some tractors), stuff to gawk at, more food, and excessive amounts of people watching. Love it. Obbie's company is repping a company who will have a display there (yay bio-diesel) and it's generating (yuk,yuk) a fair amount of interest already. Tomorrow is the kick off, and the Governor will be around to say a few words, eat some pie and pet a cow or two.


Like I said, you gotta love the Farm Show. It's the crowds and the parking that gives me foamy fits, but hey, you take the good with the bad, right? Chickens and horses and cows oh my!!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com