Wednesday, January 11, 2006

I Can't Make This Stuff Up

Since Obbie's overwhelming hoopla success with the biodiesel people, his little PR firm is the talk of the Farm Show. Today he was contacted by one of the snack vendors to help his company out.
Guess what it is?

Come on. Guess.

Give up?

Hemp Pretzels and snacks.

Heh.

Obbie says, "Hemp? Oh I know a thing or two about hemp." (chuckles)

Saint Obnoxious, patron saint of beer drinkers doing public relations for hemp pretzels and hemp snacks.

Nope. I can't make this stuff up.


  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com