Monday, January 09, 2006

Happy DeLurking Day




Last year, Sheryl over at Paper Napkin started National Delurking Day. This year it's turned into a full blown week. This is for all you peeps who read regularly (or not so regularly) but never say anything. So just say HI or something in the comments. I know you're there, I can hear you breathing.



Tomorrow I'll actually post something. I'm still in shock over the overwhelming response from the biodiesel exhibit I worked on Saturday. Amazing. Simply amazing.


And no, theres no cake yet, dammit. By the end of the week I promise.


  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com