Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Blaahh

Too tired to post much.

The triple OT Orange Bowl took it out of me.

Cats are pissed, for they got kicked out of bed not once but three times.

I told 'em. "Don't blame me. Blame the kicker for Penn State. Your momma can't help she gets all worked up over a dumb football game."

(Cut to Obbie snickering in the background..."hee, hee, worked up? Heh, heh, try SCREAMING MANIAC...between falling asleep that is")

Ain't he dear folks?


Rue the day. The Rose Bowl is tonight. It can't have near the draaaama as the Orange Bowl though.





ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com