Monday, December 19, 2005

Clarification

I am clarifying the turducken story.

I only cooked it. I didn't debone 3 different birds, stuff them and sew them all up together.

Are you high? Do you honestly think someone who gets queasy deboning a chicken breast would do all of the prep work for a turducken? Oh my goodness no.

Thats why there are pre-made turduckens. (And boneless, skinless chicken breasts)

It wasn't a big deal to flip the old boy into the oven and watch it. With a periodic prod with the instant read thermometer.

So don't be in awe of the effort of turducken. It was just like making a Thanksgiving bird.


And thats all the more reason you should go get yourself one. Just for the hell of it.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com