Thursday, November 10, 2005

It Sox To Be Me....Happy HNT

I do love me some funky socks! These were on sale after Halloween last year for a dollar. COME ON! A buck! So you see, I just had to get 'em. I have some with flames on them, owls, snowmen, you name it. But I only wear them in winter. I hate to wear them from May to October, but after that, it's socks ALL THE TIME. Seriously. The old farm house at the Groundhog Ranch gets mighty chilly with those oak floors, so you need something protect your tootsies. Even in fuzzy slippers. Sorry, no bunnies.

I'm nekkid under the socks, though. So technically, it IS half nekkid.

Happy HNT everyone!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com