Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Hmm

Last night, on the way home from work, a BIG RV ran a red light and pulled out in front of me. Behind that RV came another RV, towing a car, and it ran the red light too. This morning, a car (carrying small kids) pulled out in front of me (the driver waited til he saw the whites of my eyes), and later down the road, a roofing truck pulled out in front of me as well. And right before I got to work, a school bus did the same thing.

I'd better take the wagon in to make sure the invisibility cloak is off, because something's wrong here. I can see my car just fine. It just seems nobody else can. It's starting to piss me off.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com