Monday, May 09, 2005

The Horror!

Dig this...last night, while getting ready for bed, I took off my jeans to put on my PJs....My God! I have my mother's thighs. Good grief, when and HOW did that happen?

Now, I've never been a big fan of my thighs. But at least they were MINE to loathe. Now I've got Mom's thighs to loathe. This is wrong. Just so wrong. I wish I knew what happened to make her thighs come live on me. I hate to tell them they can't stay. I can live with some lumpy thighs, but not this much lump. Eeek. They're going for a long walk tonight. Perhaps I'll scare them off.

I wonder if she has mine? Wouldn't THAT be an odd physical transference? Yikes.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com