Monday, April 25, 2005

Plotting afoot

There must have been some plotting amongst the cats this morning.

When I left the house, Grace was sitting 2 stairs up from the barrier. Pete was two more stairs above her, and John Doe was peering thru the banister. Of course Dummy was losing his doggy mind over this. The cats were staring at him.

I almost feel sorry for that dumb dog. Maybe the cats have formed a unified front to take back the downstairs. That would be cool. I miss being under the pile of cats on Sundays. The NASCAR nap just isn't the same.

Of course you know, I'm rooting for the cats.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com