Thursday, April 14, 2005

More Kitchen Fun

Tonight's kitchen fun is making strawberry jam.

Never did it. Why do you ask? The recipe is very simple: 2 quarts of crushed berries and 6 cups of sugar. Boil them together about 40 minutes, then put into jars and process.

Sounds easy to me.

We'll see. The jars are washed and dried. The berries and sugar are boiling as we speak. Or blog. At any rate, there will be pictures later tonight or tomorrow.

Sounds easy to me.

Right?
Right?

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com