Friday, March 04, 2005

Friday afternoon list

A little Friday afternoon time waster. Emailed to me, but then I stole it from Kid

1. What time did you get up this morning? 4:50
2. Diamonds or pearls? Hmm. Black pearls
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Seabiscuit
4. What are your favorite TV shows? CSI, anything Food Network
5. What did you have for breakfast? Nothing
6. What is your middle name? Susan
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Thai, Vietnamese and Mexican are tops.
8. What foods do you dislike? Raw tomatoes
9. What are your favorite Potato chips? Mesquite BBQ Kettle Chips
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Genius Loves Company by Ray Charles and Friends.
11. What kind of car do you drive? 1986 Volvo Wagon aka The White Trash Volvo
12. Favorite sandwich? I love sammies! Turkey clubs or a nice hot wet Reuben.
13. What did you last watch on TV? Fox News this Morning.
14. Favorite item of clothing? Gray cotton yoga pants and a sweatshirt
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Tibet or Australia
16. What color is your bathroom? White with pale yellow trim
17. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't much care about brands
18. Where would you retire to? I just want to be able to retire!
19. Favorite time of day? Dusk
20. Where were you born? Chambersburg, PA
21. My favorite hobby- I like cooking for friends
22. Favorite sport to watch? Football
23. Void
24. Void
25.What fabric detergent do you use? None. They make me itch
26. Coke or Pepsi? Diet Coke
27. Are you a morning person or night owl? Morning I guess
28. What is your shoe size? 8.5
29. Do you have pets? Yes. Obe the Springer Spaniel. Pete the orange cat, Grace the petite black and white cat, Bertha the evil stinky black cat and John Doe the booger eyed striped tabby cat. Plus Larry, Moe and Carp, the goldfish.
30. Any exciting news you'd like to share with your family and Friends? I got nuttin.
31. What did you want to be when you were little? A Jockey

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com