Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Pondering..

Ever notice when someone says "they don't care". It affects the person, place, or thing that they don't care about the least? The details are the things that get overlooked.

Just an interesting observation.

The phrase 'I don't care' goes thru me like a knife. I got my ass spanked as a kid for saying "I don't care" to my Mom. I've never forgotten that. It's not an answer. If someone asks you a question, and you reply, "I don't care" don't ever bitch about the outcome, and don't be surprised when people start overlooking you. Because you don't care, therefore, you don't count.

Again. Just an observation.

I guess I'm an arrogant person because if anyone asks my opinion, I always give a proper answer. I lived with a guy whose stock answer was, "I don't care" and in time, I didn't either. We no longer live together.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com