Tuesday, January 18, 2005

philosophy: the best cosmetic is great-looking skin

I'm going to be girly on y'all for awhile today.

Last month I subscribed to SELF magazine. Nice mag, by the way. But as a bonus, I got this nice little Philosophy kit with samples of their products. 'It's All In Your Head' shampoo, Shear Splendor Conditioner, 'Hope in a Jar' moisturizer, and a little packet of Amazing Grace body wash.

I really am angry with philosophy right now. The samples are wooonderful. The shampoo and conditioner are so nice to my hair, and the moisturizer (evil name not withstanding) is the best I've ever used. Why am I angry? I will never spend the kind of money they want for these products. EVER. I cannot even begin to justify a 2 ounce jar of moisturizer for 35 bucks. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? 35 bucks for skin cream? Get bent. And while you're at it, 22 bucks for an 18 ounce body of body wash is just a tad extreme too. I'd like to smell all nice for the honey, but I have to draw the line somewhere. He'll deal with me smelling like Johnsons baby lotion. According to my mom, thats the best thing one can use on ones skin.


philosophy: the best cosmetic is great-looking skin



  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com