Saturday, January 01, 2005

Happy First Day of the Year

Last night was fine. The party I dreaded, as usual, turned out to be okay. My pecan praline cheesecake went over very well.

I went to a friends house after the first party, and in the name of safety and sanity, I just stayed up there.

I crawled back in the morning around 10, fed the beasts and dove for the couch. For some reason, I napped until around 3:30.

The traditional pork roast is in the oven now. I have a feeling I'm not going to eat it today, but it'll be just fine tomorrow. I'm not eating it today because I made some turkey quesedillas with leftovers from the fridge.

Just some trivial info: How do you know when sour cream goes bad? It has a faint taste of bleu cheese to it. (eeew...I can hear you all now...hahahaha)

Don't you just hate when you edit your blogger template and forget to put the site meter back in? Dammit. Oh well. I'm learning as I go along.

Take care, there are bowls to watch!

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com