Thursday, January 13, 2005

Foul..Foul..Foul

Man I am in a foul mood. I don't know why. But I am. Draping me in yellow police tape might not be a bad idea. I'm sick of the weather, I'm sick of stupid people, I'm sick of the dog, I'm sick of my dirty house...and on and on. Yeah, yeah, I know, 'fix it, take care of it'. Bite me. Let me be in my foul fucking mood and leave me be. Nyah.

The following things have irked me to death today:

1. I woke up with my neck in kinks because Smelly Bertha has taken to sleeping on my pillow. I slept crooked as not to get too close to her stanky ass.

2. Shit in my bathtub. One of the displaced cats took a big smelly dump in the bathtub this morning, AND peed all over the bathmat. These are not cats to NOT use their boxes. They are showing great displeasure with their living arrangements, and I don't blame them.

3. Bark, bark, bark, whine, whine, whine. Outside at 5:30 in the morning, in the rain to WALK the dog around the yard so he won't whine and bark and cause commotion that early in the morning.

4. Out the door to work, finally.

5. The fucktard with the 2 sets of Xenon fog lights and Xenon headlights. All on BRIGHT. Yes indeed, it was foggy, but it was the main highway. And did he have to ride my ass the whole time?

6. Here at work. I like the job. 'Nuff said.

7. This headache that is rapidly approaching



Note to self: When already pissy, don't drink three cups of coffee.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com