Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Some tidbits til I can blog something good

Here, this will keep all four of you that read this blog regularly at bay until I can come up with something good. I'm working on it, really I am.

Have some yummy stupid quotes from sort of famous people.


"We don't know if they're hiding in caves with doors open or caves with doors closed."-George W. Bush

"You must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor just like you like to be liked yourself."-George W. Bush

"It gets into quota, go into numerical, set numbers for doctors or for, it could go into all kinds of things."-George Bush

"On the one hand, we'll never experience childbirth. On the other hand, we can open all our own jars."-Bruce Willis on the difference between men and women

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch."-Jack Nicholson

"It's really kinda cool to just be really creative and create something really cool."-Britney Spears

"Fiction writing is great, you can make up almost anything." - Ivana Trump, on her first novel

"People that are really very weird can get into sensitive positions and have a tremendous impact on history." - Dan Quayle

"I invented the internet". - Al Gore

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." - Bob Dole

"Hawaii is a unique state. It is a small state. It is a state that is by itself. It is a --it is different from the other 49 states. Well, all states are different, but it's got a particularly unique situation." - Dan Quayle

"We've got to pause and ask ourselves: How much clean air do we need?" - Lee Iacocca, Chairman of the Chrysler corporation

"Whenever I watch TV and I see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean I would love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey

"You can hardly tell where the computer models finish and the real dinosaurs begin"-Laura Dern, on Jurassic Park

"I loved Jordan. He was one of the greatest athletes of our time."-Mariah Carey on hearing of the death of the King of Jordan

"The only happy artist is a dead artist, because only then you can't change. After I die, I'll probably come back as a paintbrush." - Sylvester Stallone

"I was glad to see Italy win. All the guys on the team were Italians." - Tommy Lasorda, former Dodger manager

"They misunderestimated me."-George W. Bush

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada." - Britney Spears

"...more and more of our imports are coming from overseas."-George W. Bush

"It isn't pollution that is hurting the environment, it's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it." - Dan Quayle


  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com