Thursday, December 09, 2004

Procrastination

pro·cras·ti·nate (pr-krst-nt, pr-)v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates v. intr. To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.v. tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.


And this, gentle readers is the story of my life. Why do it today when you can do it tomorrow? Sure, it gets a little stressy sometimes, but hey, stress makes the blood flow right? I don't have to bungee jump, I get my rush from stress.

The procrastinating in question would be Christmas shopping. I've bought a couple things online, and thats all well and dandy. I still have to go out in the world and shop. In my mind, I visit a couple nifty antique places, and some unique and unusual gift shops, instead of the Maul. Truth be told, my Mom is hard as hell to buy for. If I wouldn't feel so bad, I'd buy her 10 Lowe's gift cards. She'd dig that, but it'd wouldn't be nearly as much fun. I feel a road trip is in order. Preferably South. (I always want to go South, I don't know why) Payday is next Wednesday, and I do believe that I will be taking that Friday off. Just to go for a drive. See what I can see.

Oh and the cookies aren't baked yet. Or even started for that matter.

I did get a beaded necklace finished, and Mom's glorious beaded piece is in need of more embellishment, but it's about 75%. HA.

  • Blogroll Me!
  • My Photo
    Name:
    Location: Pennsylvania, Fiji
    My Amazon.com Wish List

    Image hosting by Photobucket

    Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

    I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org

    Powered by Blogger

    Blogwise - blog directory

    Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com